Sports: AS Roma Complete Move for Atalanta's Bryan Cristante


Roma have confirmed the capture of midfielder Bryan Cristante from fellow Serie A side Atalanta.


The 23-year-old Italy international joins on an initial loan deal, costing €5m, with an obligation for Roma to complete the permanent signing of the player for a further €15m if various sporting targets are met.

Cristante has agreed a contract that runs until 2023 and joins after 18 months with Atalanta, where he scored nine goals in 36 Serie A appearances for the seventh-placed side last term.

Speaking to the club's official website, Cristante said: "I am very pleased because coming to Roma was always my aim. There was a strong willingness, both on my part and from the club, to find an agreement, and we managed to do that very quickly. I am confident that I will be able to do my best and make a big contribution to this club."


Comments